REAL FOOD FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS
NURTURE A LOVE OF REAL FOOD
Awarded the Smallish Parenting Magazine Award for Best Family Cookbook, Real Food For Babies And Toddlers guides you through a more natural way of introducing real, wholesome foods to little ones, during the all-important first 1,000 days of life.
Split by season, you will find over 80 recipes the whole family will enjoy, with ideas for nourishing breakfasts, main meals, desserts and snacks. All recipes are suitable for babies from around 6-months and support a self-feeding approach, whereby babies learn about food by exploring it for themselves.
This is a modern collection of family-focused, beautiful meals that the whole family will love sitting down to enjoy, together.
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN THE BOOK
Lots of practical advice on:
- How eating well in the early years establishes the foundations for long-term good health
- How our taste preferences develop and we can teach our children to enjoy a wide variety of foods
- How to ensure a balanced diet that meets all the nutritional needs for optimal growth and development
- How to stock a whole food kitchen and what to look out for when shopping for ingredients
Over 80 recipes, including:
- Sweet Potato Falafel Mini Mezze Bowl
- Roasted Pumpkin Pappardelle With Kale And Cashew Pesto
- Chicken And Quinoa Bake With Orange, Carrot And Coconut
- Almond And Apricot Oatmeal Bars Spiced With Masala Chai
- Sticky Date And Carob Muesli Soaked In Banana Milkshake
- Summer Vegetable Soup With Sweet Potato And Mint
- Gingerbread Pancakes With Fudgy Tahini Ice Cream
- Golden Fish Fingers With Buttery Potatoes And Carrots
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE